User Accounts can be imported to your site by navigating to Admin > Settings > Import.
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gender (must use "male" or "female")
- Culture (a two-letter language code (lowercase) and a two-letter country code (uppercase), connected by an underscore. For example: en_US or fr_FR)
- Birth Date
- Phone Number
- Membership Name & Expiration Date (use separate columns, but you must specify both or neither)
- Member Identifier
You may upload a .txt or .csv file matching the following format:
Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Culture, Birth Date, Address, Phone Number, Membership Name, Membership Expiration Date, Member Identifier
1) .txt file to upload 2 new accounts looks like this:
email@example.com,Chase,Utley,male,en_US,10/16/1982,"1 Citizens Bank Way, c\o Chase Utley,Philadelphia,PA,19148",(267)571-9320
firstname.lastname@example.org,Bob,Player,male,en_US,"123 Fake Street,2nd Floor,Somewhere,AK,12345"
2) .csv file to upload 3 new accounts looks like this: