The TopScore system has numerous permission levels for administrators, described below:
- Account Holders have their email/password stored in the system but have no special privileges. This is nearly everyone!
- Editors can do everything Account Holders can do, but can also edit content on the site, such as blog post, pages, and images. They CANNOT edit event pages unless they are marked as a coordinator of the event.
Score Reporters can view and report game results as if they are an event coordinator.
- Coordinators have the ability to manage and edit all aspects of an event that they are specified as the Coordinator of. They can also manage media that they uploaded. They ARE NOT able to edit details of financial transactions and cannot issue refunds
- Admins can edit any content on pages, add new events, edit existing events, manage and view people, create mailing lists, and nearly anything else on a site. Admins ARE NOT able to edit details of financial transactions and cannot issue refund, and are barred from other sensitive financial actions.
- Trusted Admins can do anything our site controls allow (including everything Admins, Coordinators, and Editors can do). They are also the only permission level that can change, edit, and view all financial transactions and issue refunds.
Administrative access (Admin and Trusted Admin) is granted in the Admin > Settings > Organization tab in the Admin Toolbar.
Coordinator access is granted inside the specific Event, and can be edited by going to the Event Admin panel.
Score Reporter and Editor access must be granted individually on the profile for the user: